[Why is yogurt made with water]_Cause_Medication
Yogurt contains a wide variety of organisms. These bacteria are beneficial to the human body. Although the finished yogurt sold outside is delicious, it contains many additives that are harmful to the human body. In fact, yogurt is homemadeThe method is very simple, but some people do not make it so easy. Some people make the yogurt very successfully. Some people make the yogurt with water. So what is going on?
Why is yogurt made with water?
The first is the fermentation time, which takes a little longer. The yoghurt that has been solidified and formed will simmer for a while, and there may be water running out.
The second is the transition of adding bacterial powder to stirring, and it must be fully stirred and foamed, so that it can be fully integrated and the fermentation will be more complete.
In addition, after being put into the refrigerator for 24 hours, the taste will be more delicate.
How to make 1000ml of yogurt full-fat milk, 120ml bottled plain yogurt, 2 tablespoons of caster sugar (30g).
Method 1: Brush the inner pot of the rice cooker clean to ensure that it is clean and free of oil. Otherwise, the produced yogurt will be easily deteriorated.
2. Then pour the whole milk into the inner pot of the rice cooker, add white sugar, mix slightly, and then press the rice cooking button to heat the milk.
3, heat the milk to about 38 degrees (can be measured with a food thermometer), raise the rice cooking key to keep the milk in a warm state.
4. Pour the bottled plain yogurt into warm milk and stir well. Cover the lid so that the rice cooker is still in a warm state, and leave it for 6 hours.
It should be noted that if the yogurt wants to be fermented successfully, it must be maintained at a relatively warm temperature. Do not plug the plug tightly, as it will not make yogurt!
The method introduced here is relatively simple, you can use the rice cooker at home.
In fact, yogurt machines are now very common, and the price is very cheap. If you like to eat yogurt, it does not prevent you from buying a yogurt machine.
Tip # 1, I don’t have any sweet taste after the yoghurt is prepared, only a very unpleasant taste, so the subsequent seasoning is also very important.
You can add sugar, honey or fruit.
2. The prepared yoghurt can be put in a sealed box, and then stored in the refrigerator for refrigerated storage.
3, the secret of ingredients: bottled yogurt is generally thicker than bagged yogurt, using such yogurt as a primer, homemade yogurt will be more fragrant and delicious.
500ml pure milk, 125ml plain yogurt.
Rice cooker, porcelain cup with lid, spoon, microwave oven (other methods can also be used to heat milk, but microwave oven is basically fast and the heating temperature is easy to grasp).
Method 1: Put a porcelain cup (into the tank), put a spoon in a rice cooker and boil it for 10 minutes to sterilize.
2. Take out the cup and pour into the milk (7 points full, if the milk is newly opened, it has been sterilized very well, you don’t need to boil it for sterilization), put the milk in the oven and heat it, touching the wall of the cup is not hot.
3. Add yogurt to warm milk, stir well with a spoon and cover.
4, power off the rice cooker, drain the hot water from the pot, put the porcelain cup into the rice cooker, cover the rice cooker cover, cover it with a clean towel or other insulation, and use the waste heat in the pot to ferment.
After 10 hours, the low-sugar yogurt is ready.
If it is made at night, you can drink delicious yogurt the next morning.
Oat fresh jam yogurt material 900CC high fat alcohol milk, 100CC light cream, 30g granulated sugar (optional), 1 bag of yeast powder, oat amount, walnut nut amount, jam amount, fresh fruit amount.
Method 1: Leave the frozen yeast powder in the room for about 1 hour and set aside.
2. Prepare a container that can be sterilized at high temperature, sterilize it with boiling water, and dry it for use.
3, the container into the oven, dry roasting at 150 degrees C for about 3?
5 minutes, then take it out and warm it up for later use.
3. Pour fresh milk + whipped cream into the pot, add sugar, and mix the liquid with a sterilized stirring rod.
4. Sprinkle the fungus powder into Practice 3 and continue to stir gently.
5. Put the yogurt liquid (can be divided into small bottles) into the oven, use the fermentation function at 45 degrees, and ferment for ten hours (the oven needs to be set a total of 3 times, four hours + four hours + two hours).
6. Take out the finished yoghurt, and use a clean, water-free and oil-free spoon to scoop it into a small bowl container, add jam, roasted oats + nuts and other ingredients to complete.
7. Put unused yogurt in the refrigerator and refrigerate.
Consume in 7 months.
Tip: If you don’t add whipping cream, fermentation can be completed in 8 hours!